FiiO Taishan D03K
- 12 tháng
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FIIO D03K TAISHAN AT A GLANCE:
- Open for everything – Optical and coaxial digital input
- Current digital/analog converter – Processes resolutions up to 192 kHz and 24 bits
- RCA and 3.5 mm jack output – No annoying adapters required. Simply connect and get started
- USB cable and power supply included – You only need the matching audio cables
SOMETIMES IT HAS TO BE “JUST” A GOOD D/A CONVERTER
To enhance the television sound, connect the new BluRay player to the existing hi-fi system or to provide the speakers with a decent music signal on the PC.
FOR THIS PURPOSE, THERE IS THE TAISHAN D03K
Connect the digital source of your choice to the Taishan via an optical or coaxial digital cable, and connect it to your amplifier or the active speaker using a RCA-cable or 3.5 mm line out, and you’re ready to go.
REDUCED TO THE ESSENTIALS
When we talk about reduction, we mean it – no volume control, no amplification, no frills. Simply a neat signal conversion and dot. Of course, with a maximum resolution of 192 kHz and 24 bits.
ACCESSORIES? ONLY IF IT MAKES SENSE
We have also limited ourselves to the sensible things when it comes to accessories. Included in the scope of delivery is a USB cable to connect the D03K directly to the TV, computer or other devices and to supply him with power. But because a USB port is “lost”, we have also included the matching USB power supply. So, you can decide for yourself how you want to supply the D03K with power.
WHAT OTHER CABLES DO I NEED?
Additional cables are not included in delivery. Why? We have the experience that with many of the buyers of the converter the suitable cables are already at home, or the enclosed cables do not have the correct length.
That’s why we decided to be consistent, keep the price down and eliminate unnecessary additional cables.
- Model Name: TAISHAN-D03K
- Color Available: Black
- Weight: 50 gram
- Dimensions: 61.6 x 49.1 x 21 mm
- Audio Input: COAXIAL/OPTICAL
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo Jack
- Drive ability: Speaker (recommend)
- Power input: Recommend DC5V 500mA
- Sample Rate Support: 192 kHz/24 bit
- THD: ＜0.008% (1 kHz)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- SNR: ＞95 dB
- Crosstalk ≥85 dB (1 kHz)
- Gain 3.6 dB
- 1 x DAC
- 1 x AC power adapter
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Quick Start Guide